Individual Tax Returns

Better returns with ITP Queensland. Queensland’s most trusted tax professionals for 40 years. Ask the team how we can get you a legendary return this year.

Better returns with ITP Queensland – Queensland’s most trusted tax professionals for 40 years.

Tax time can be stressful for everyone, but with 40 years experience backing us, our team at ITP QLD can make it easier for you with fast and reliable service. Take the hassle out of your individual tax return with ITP Queensland’s professional industry experience and tailored Australian tax return services.

ITP Queensland specialises in individual tax returns that include:

  • PAYG Employee, Landlord with Rental Property, Investor, Small Business, Self-Employed, Primary Producer, Executor of Deceased Estate
  • Tax returns for Sole Trader, Company and Trusts
  • Advice on Capital Gains Tax (CGT)
  • Business Activity Statement (BAS) for Individual

Check out our interactive Tax Refund Checklist to determine which of your personal documents you will need to bring along to your appointment.  The fee you pay is specific to the detail required for your tax return, which ensures you receive the very best pricing. Choose to pay at the time of completion, or take advantage of our $0 Upfront Offer.

Being an ITP Queensland customer also means we are available to you all year round for any tax advice you may need regarding your individual tax or business needs.

Use our Store Locator to find your nearest office today or call us on 1300 555 773

Frequently Asked Questions

Can I claim your service fee?

Yes! Please ensure you retain your receipt from our services as your record for tax purposes. Your fee is fully tax deductible in the year in which the fee is paid. The receipt number should also be provided to ITP whenever making an enquiry with us.

What if I haven’t put in a tax return for the last 3 years?

You need to lodge a tax return as soon as possible to avoid being penalised. If you don’t have all your paperwork, don’t worry. As the ATO has automated information from companies, it is likely we will be able to identify the amounts you have missed. Call us to make an appointment at your nearest office today.

Do I need to lodge a tax return?

If you earned money in this financial year and are an Australian resident for tax purposes then yes, you will have to lodge an Australian tax return. If you have not paid tax on the money you earned ie; you earned less than the tax free threshold currently at $18,200, and no tax has been withheld by an employee or by Centrelink, then you will still need to lodge a non-lodgement advice instead. If you don’t, the ATO will assume you need to lodge and take action to force you to lodge.