Javdar Pty Ltd trade as the Income Tax Professionals and own the Queensland franchise. The company has fully trained tax consultants in over 37 permanent offices open all year, and over 33 booths located in suburban shopping centres during the tax season (July – October).
Look for the unique, bright yellow and black ITP franchise branding on all offices and booths.
Debbie Robinson and Judy Mosetter are the directors and shareholders of Javdar Pty Ltd and together, with their fully trained tax agents, look forward to assisting you with your taxation and business requirements.
What can you expect from The Income Tax Professionals?
- Professionally trained Tax Consultants & Tax Agents
- Convenient locations that are open hours to suit you
- Best possible service for the most reasonable fee
- No upfront fee necessary
- Personal attention from a professionally trained tax agent, most of whom have been with ITP for many years
- The latest computer technology, which ensures both speed and accuracy of your return
- Comprehensive checklists that assist your tax agent to ensure all of your legitimate deductions are claimed
- Year round advice available at no charge, about your personal tax affairs
- Every aspect of our client’s tax return is held in strict confidence
- Every return will be prepared by an ITP specialist consultant and double checked prior to lodgment by a registered tax agent
- Every legitimate deduction or rebate possible will be claimed
- Clients can discuss with us all matters relating to their personal taxation affairs, all year, without charge!
Waiting time commitment
- Doing the finest possible tax work may take a few extra minutes
- Appointment times are set to approximate when the previous client’s return may be completed
If you have to wait a short time, your patience is appreciated. Remember your tax return will receive the same careful attention.
- Personal attention from specialist consultants
- Complete industry checklists to search for every legal deduction
- Final checking, recording and lodgment of your return
- Fully tax deductable fees
- Year round advice about your return
ITP is committed to providing the highest quality service at the most reasonable cost. It has always been our policy to request payment of the fee prior to lodgment of the return.
As an alternative, you may choose our popular “Pay on Refund” service for a small additional fee.